jeudi 17 juillet 2014

New products!!



First: My Timotei shampoo and after shampoo "Réparation Miraculeuse": They're amazing, they make my hair so soft and it's soooo good because after all I've done to it I thought I would have to cut them off soon. So, if your hair is desperately damaged .. Just go by them as fast as you can. They're about 4€50 each.

Second: Neutrogena weebly clear pink grappe fruit range. I bought them because I still have some spots which didn't want to get out of my face. They're good products, I'm using them for 2 months and a half and my spots reduced but I still get some. I think I'm gonna try them a little longer.

Third: "Sublim body" from Loreal for my thighs (yes, I'm on diet.) and it work very well for firm up them but not to thin them down which I expected.

Fourth: My FAVOURITE hair product ever ...... THE "Instant repair" from Dove which could be use as hairmask or as after shampoo. You let it 1 min on your hair and it's magic, absolutely magic! Your hair isn't damaged anylonger! Just go and  buy it, seriously.. Just go.

Fifth: My rimmel "match perfection" in color 010 Light porcelain. I love the product not especially for the texture but rather for the tint wich match perfectly with my cadaveric white skin and make it look a little healthier.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire