jeudi 17 juillet 2014

So there it is.. The diet.






Yeah girls.. I'm in! 

Since I've got my own appartment I took a little weight because.. Because shopping to me meant : Nutella, cheese, Ben'n'Jerry, Haägen Daasz, pizza, Hamburgers.. And more than all: NO SPORT.  Yeah I know, I deserve those little weight.

Sooooooo.. I decided to stop my bad little habbits I took and I started having a healthier life.
Which means:

No more Nutella and hot chocolate for breakfast but only a cup of tea.
No more snacks as ice cream but only fruit smoothies.
No more sauce.
And more than everything twice a week I run during 1 hour.


I started this diet a month ago and right now I've lost 2kg  -But I made some extra as pizza and Mac donald's-.

To help me following my diet I downloaded an application on my phone which is "my fitness pal" and it tells me how many calorie I should eat per day to loose the weight I want.. If you're on diet you should definitively try it!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire